The Elaine Brennan GetGlowing Micro-Peel
Welcome to the our website (‘site’). Please review the following basic terms that govern your use of and purchase of products from our site. Please note that your use of our site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by those terms the ‘Agreement’).
What is the Elaine Brennan GetGlowing Micro-peel?
The GetGlowing Micro-Peel is a treatment in which a cream is applied to the skin to encourage the exfoliation of dead skin cells and debris while stimulating the skin’s natural renewal process. The GetGlowing Micro-peel is tailored to fit your clients’ individual skin type and long-term goals.
Why was the GetGlowing Micro-Peel Formulated?
I created the Micro-Peel for the client who cannot afford the down time of the Elaine Brennan Skin Renewal Peeling as well as for clients looking for a less expensive option.
How does the Get Glowing Micro-Peel differ from the Elaine Brennan Skin Renewal Peel?
There is no comparison between the two peels and should not be confused with one another. The GetGlowing Micro-Peel is a mild peeling which will lightly exfoliate the skin leaving it refreshed and soft.
What results will I see?
The GetGlowing Micro-peel is designed to refine skin texture damaged by environmental factors and skin conditions such as acne. The procedure assists in smoothing fine lines and evening out skin discoloration. It improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of acne scars and environmental damage to the skin. With each additional Micro-Peel procedure, you will notice incremental improvements in the overall appearance of the skin.
How many treatments do my clients need?
For maximum results, we recommend a series of Six GetGlowing Micro-Peel procedures in two to six week intervals, depending on the skin type.
Will my client experience any downtime?
For approximately one week following the procedure, the skin will undergo a renewal process, lightly shedding its dead outer layer. Depending on the skin, your client may or may not experience peeling. If peeling occurs, it usually begins four to five days following the treatment and lasts for approximately three days. In addition, your client may experience mild itching, dryness and redness.
How long does the treatment take?
Your client will need to be in the clinic for about 30 minutes. The peeling may be done on its own, after a facial treatment or after deep pore cleansing treatment.
How much does the GetGlowing Micro-peel cost the clinic?
Our price for each Micro-Peel (1/2 oz. quantity) is $50.00 plus shipping. This is a sufficient amount of peeling for ONE peeling. The entire contents of the jar should be used on one client.
Can the general public purchase the Micro-Peel?
No, the general public cannot purchase the GetGlowing Micro-Peel. The Micro-Peeling is a professional product available to licensed skin care professionals and aestheticians only. Unlike the Elaine Brennan Skin Renewal Peeling System, there is no special training necessary.
How much should I charge my client for one peel?
Our recommended selling price is a minimum of $120.00 per Micro-Peel. You may want to offer a discount for a series of 6 peels spaced a month apart.
How do I order the GetGlowing Micro-Peel?
You may order/purchase the GetGlowing Micro-Peel on this page by choosing the quantity of Micro-Peeling that you wish to purchase, and then clicking 'Add to Cart'. Once your payment is received, we will mail your peelings to you immediately. If you wish to purchase the Micro-Peeling using Venmo or are ordering from outside of the United States, please order via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the actives in the GetGlowing Micro-Peel
The actives are Resorcinol, Kojik Acid and Salicylic acid.
- • Resorcinol works by breaking down rough, scaly or hardened skin and is used to treat acne, eczema, psoriasis, seborrhea, photo aging, solar keratoses, epidermal atrophy and improves skin tone and unevenness.
- • Kojik Acid works on melanocytes interfering with the production of melanin. It has excellent skin-lightening abilities and is classified as an antioxidant.
- • Salicylic Acid is used to treat skin conditions such as psoriasis, acne, oily skin, blackheads and whiteheads. It directly dissolves the keratin plugs to regulate the skins cells acting as an exfoliant. Salicylic acid improves collagen production and thickness of the skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
REGRET- WE DO NOT OFFER FREE SAMPLES OF OUR PEELS.
EB GetGlowing Micro-Peel
Directions for use
- Cleanse and tone face thoroughly. Remove all traces of grease using acetone/isopropyl alcohol/or toner depending on your client’s skin type. Pat the skin dry using paper towel.
- Mix the peeling well in the jar using a metal spatula.
- Apply the entire contents of the jar to the face in an even layer using a firm bristled mask brush.
- You may apply the peeling close to the eye if desired. DO NOT GET PEELING INTO THE EYES, MOUTH, ON THE LIPS OR INSIDE THE NOSTRILS. Should you accidently get the peeling into the eye, remove the peel from around the affected eye and thoroughly flush the eye using an eye flush. Reapply to the skin once the eye is no longer stinging.
- Leave on the skin for 30 minutes depending on the skin and the degree of “peeling” desired. The patient may experience mild stinging which may be eased by the use of a fan if necessary.
- Remove by scraping the excess peeling from the skin using a spatula or tongue depressor and discard. Wet cotton pads or 4x4 esthetic wipes using cold water and thoroughly squeeze the excess water from them.
- Thoroughly remove all traces of the peeling from the skin using the dampened pads. DO NOT WASH THE SKIN. The patients’ skin may be red and tingle.
- Apply moisturizer and sunscreen.
- Your client should not wash or cleanse his/her skin until the following morning.
- The following day, your client may cleanse and apply makeup as usual.
- You should instruct your client not to overcompensate with emollients even though the skin may seem dry. The object is to peel.
- Your client should always be vigilant with the application of a total sun block every day of the year. As with any peeling, should exposure to the sun occur post peeling, there is a chance of developing brown marks and unwanted pigmentation.
- Have your client sign a peeling consent form.
- Please watch the video above of Elaine Brennan Skin Renewal Peeling provider Heidi Holley, owner of Sapphire Spa, demonstrating the proper application of our GetGlowing MicroPeel.
- Herpes simplex/cold sores/ fever blisters or a history thereof unless taking an antiviral medication.
- Severe cold or flu symptoms
- Allergy to Resorcinol or Salicylic Acid (Aspirin)
- Open wounds or lesions
- Pregnant or nursing women
- Accutane for the past 6-12 months
- Sunburn, allergy, use of tanning bed