Regenerating Cream is "first aid" for inflamed and sensitive skin. It contains a powerful blend of anti-inflammatory, anti-aging and wound healing ingredients to speed up the healing process post skin procedures. Inflammation, if left untreated, may develop into the chronic form which include eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. This light, non greasy, unscented cream contains no parabens or formaldehyde. Featuring multiple skin calming and regenerating ingredients such as Emu Oil long used in Aboriginal culture to aid in the healing of wounds, Black current seed oil and Balloon vine extract which are known for their skin soothing, allergy reducing, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-itch properties, Sunflower oil concentrate, known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant activity 2 fl. oz. (60ml).
- Emu Oil is one of nature's great healing secrets. Obtained from the refined fat of the emu, a large flightless bird native to Australia. It is rich in antioxidants such as vitamin A and polyunsaturated fats. The bright yellow oil is said to have anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. Aboriginal people have long used emu oil to aid in the healing of wounds and to treat skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and shingles. Emu oil has also been recommended for use in the treatment of skin conditions, such as skin wounds, seborrheic dermatitis, alopecia, rosacea, hypopigmentation, and shingles.
- Blackcurrant seed oil was previously used for medicinal purposes in mediaeval monastery medicine. Extracted from the seeds, the oil is high in polyunsaturated essential fatty acids, linoleic acid and stearidonic acid. Blackcurrant fruit offers anti-inflammatory and barrier strengthening properties. It is a natural oil with one of the highest γ-linoleic acid content. Linoleic acid is one of the most important w-6 fatty acids for the skin and insufficient amounts of this essential fatty acid, result in not enough ceramide 1 being formed. Ceramide1, is critical for a functional skin barrier and lack of ω-6 fatty acids leads to skin disorders and dry, flaky skin.
- Balloon Vine Extract is known for its skin soothing, allergy –reducing, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-itch properties. The balloon vine was discovered and found to be useful in rheumatic diseases as well as itchy eczema and skin rashes. It was brought to Germany as a souvenir by a German pharmacist, who analyzed and investigated its properties. It is often promoted as a non-prescription alternatives to hydrocortisone.
- Sunflower Oil Concentrate. The sunflower originally came from North America and has been used to produce oil for 3000 to 4000 years. In folk medicine, sunflower oil was used externally for poorly healing wounds, psoriasis and rheumatism. Sunflower oil is rich in Linoleic acid and oleic acid. Palmitic and stearic acids are also present in large quantities. Our sunflower oil concentrate is made of plants coming from certified organic cultivation and is characterized by a particularly high standardized portion of unsaponifable lipids which contribute significantly to the beneficial properties of sunflower oil. Sunflower oil is ideal for topical application to treat a lack of essential fatty acids and effects such as extremely dry skin and to prevent trans epidermal water loss (TEWL). In recent studies, sunflower oil was increasingly attributed to anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant activity.
- Carrot Seed Extract Contains regenerative and toning properties which are excellent for mature and damaged skin. It is also rich in Vitamin A which has been proven to revitalize tired or aging skin. Vitamin A also helps maintain your skin's elasticity, keeping it firm and preventing it from sagging, as reported by the Health Guidance Organization website.
- Grape Seed Extract has antioxidants and protect healthy cells from unstable molecules that can cause damage to them, according to the National Cancer Institute. Grape Seed Extract contains several plant compounds, including oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), which are powerful antioxidants. According to a report from the Food Research Center in Guelph, Canada, OPCs in Grape Seed Extract contain 20X the antioxidant power of Vitamin E and 50 times the antioxidant power of vitamin C.
- Pomegranate Seed Extract has excellent skin care properties including moisturizing, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. By promoting more rapid cell regeneration and rejuvenation, the extract delivers a powerful anti-aging effect as it helps the skin retain moisture and maintain proper circulation and hydration.
- Algae Extract is known to increase surface hydration. Thanks to its water-binding properties, algae extract supports other moisturizing factors and contains vital trace elements for the skin such as iron, zinc, magnesium, copper, and silicon, which are imperative to the metabolic processes of our skin.
- Apple Saccharide Complex: An ingredient with an impressive efficacy record that increases skin hydration by 88%. We love this ingredient because not only it is natural but, unlike glycerin, it will not increase tackiness.
- Shea Butter: For deep moisturizing and healing benefits. Shea penetrates our skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
- Octyldodecyl Ricinoleate (derived from Castor Oil): An excellent emollient for sensitive skin.
- Linoleic Acid and Linolenic Acid (omega 3/omega 6 vitamin blend): A long chain fatty acid required for healthy skin that cannot be synthesized by our bodies.
This formula utilizes each ingredient in its most effective form, selected specifically for its ability to deliver real results.