Our Antioxidant Radiance Serum is a potent serum and a valuble weapon in the fight against skin aging. It contains a powerful blend of vitamin C, is super-charged with ferulic acid and is enriched with vitamins B and E. This fabulous cocktail of combined ingredients, boosts the natural defense against damaging oxidation caused by pollution, toxins, and other environmental stressors by working on multiple levels. Free radicals are unstable molecules that contain unpaired electrons and they search the environment looking to scavenge replacement electrons. Free radicals steal electrons from healthy cells which creates more free radicals. When cells come in contact with damaged oxygen molecules, collagen begins to break down and wrinkles and lines are formed. Antioxidants act as the first line of defense by neutralizing free radicals. 1 fl. oz. (30ml).
Antioxidant Radiance Serum with B, C, E & Ferulic
- Ferulic Acid is a plant-based antioxidant found in the cell walls of grains. Ferulic acid neutralizes free radicals that cause premature aging. It stabilizes vitamin C and enhances the nourishing effects of Vitamin E.
- Vitamin C L- Ascorbic Acid. L- Ascorbic Acid is vitamin C in its most efficacious form. L-Ascorbic acid is a powerful antioxidant which brightens the appearance of hyperpigmentation and effectively defends from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) is a powerful antioxidant and is not soluble in water. This means that Tocopherol nourishes the lipid barrier, restoring hydration by preventing the evaporation of moisture. This is known as transepidermal water loss, or TEWL.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) can improve the appearance of enlarged pores, brightens dull skin and defends against environmental toxins. Niacinamide attracts water from the environment.
- Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) is a water absorbing humectant and conditioner that works to pull in and bind moisture to the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate) has the ability to hold up to 1000 times its weight in water and it draws moisture into the skin.
- Sodium PCA is a derivative of amino acids and a naturally occuring humectant that continuously attracts moisture to the skin and is an excellent hydrating ingredient.
- Glycerine balances moisture levels and helps skin to feel smooth and soft.
This formula utilizes each ingredient in its most effective form, selected specifically for its ability to deliver real results.