Our Glycolic Face Wash is a clear gel facial cleanser fortified with specific extracts and ingredients designed to brighten and nourish delicate facial skin. Glycolic acid is natural-occurring exfoliant that holds a reputation for being one of the safest cosmetic options in the alpha hydroxy acid group. Glycolic acid brings fresh new skin to the surface as it safely removes the outer layer of dead skin cells, a process which helps correct discoloration caused by sun spots or aging. This gentle facial wash provides deep, comprehensive cleansing whilst reducing dead skin build up, softening and moisturizing the skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Gluten free, paraben free, cruelty free, soy free, vegan. 6 fl. oz. (180ml). Suggested retail price is $32.50.
Rejuvenating Glycolic Acid Facial Wash
- Glycolic Acid is the smallest Alpha Hydroxy Acid in molecular size, allowing it to quickly penetrate and regenerate new skin cells. Naturally derived from sugar, helps exfoliate dead surface skin cells and support natural cellular turnover. Our formulation contains 3% Glycolic Acid to provide a gentle but effective cleanse.
- Lavender Extract is anti-bacterial, microbial, anti-fungal and had antiseptic properties. Lavender also provides a soothing effect on skin
- Lemon Peel Extract has shown to lighten, smooth and cleanse skin, by using it's citric and plant acids to remove dead skin. The anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties of lemons also help to deep cleanse the skin.
- Burdock Root Extract is a safe remedy for eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions due to it's anti-inflammatory properties. Burdock root is also used as an aid against skin ulcers and acne.
- Rose Hip Extract-Rose Hips are rich in Vitamin C which helps to brighten the skin, decrease the appearance of hyperpigmentation and brighten areas of scarring to reveal an over all brighter complexion. They inhibits free radical damage with powerful antioxidants as well as help combat the effects of the sun on skin due to their bioflavonoid content.
- Panthenol (also known as Provitamin B5), has multiple skin benefits including deeply moisturizing the skin by attracting water from the environment to your skin and thereby improving the function of the skin's protective barrier, by reducing reduces water loss. Panthenol helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles,evens skin tone and lightens dark spots. A true multi-tasker!
- Allantoin is used for its anti-inflammatory properties and promotes new cell growth and is considered to speed up the healing process of minor skin irritations.
This formula utilizes each ingredient in its most effective form, selected specifically for its ability to deliver real results.